AutoMailer is an app useful for any company or person in need of a tool to send to different addresses a large quantity of personalized emails in a fast and easy away.
It allows to send hundreds or thousands of emails with a single click
Any single email can be personalized with contents depending of the recipient, using the data imported by the user and merging them with an mail template, created by the user, automatically substituting in the template the correct field values from the data for any recipient.
Easy of use was the first goal creating AutoMailer.
Anyone with a minimum of familiarity with the Mac will be able to use AutoMailer at best efficiency using all the potentiality of the app.
Emails sent by AutoEmailer look like and are standard emails.
People receiving the emails will not notice any difference toward standard emails and they will be able to reply to them as usually.
To create emails AutoMailer uses an internal database for any document, loadable with the needed data.
These data can be imported by the user from text files, in a simple and intuitive way, thanks to a specific interface created for the purpose.
AutoMailer can use data coming from any database if exported to text format.
Once data are imported in AutoMailer, they can be modified, updated and enlarged with new additional data at any time or using custom addition and editing of data.
Elimination of duplicated and invalid emails.
Settings, data and email template are saved inside documents, ready to be reused at later time reopening the documents.
The user can prepare email templates inserting content of fields using a simple syntax ( a popup offers all the available field keywords without having to type them).
Once the data are imported (or created in place) and the email template created, AutoMailer can merge data with the email template and create a custom email for any recipient (and send it)
It can offer a preview of any single email to send (one email for any record)
User can send just one, a partial subset or all the emails (one for any data records).
If the user is in need of it , he can load at any time more data.
At any time data are viewable and modifiable in the table view with editing in place inside the table.
Operation of preparation and email sending registered inside the document log.
The emails sending, is managed in a separated thread, to keep the app always responsive.
Requires OS X 10.7 Lion
Optimized for OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion
- Document based, allows to save data and setting and have them ready for successive uses
- Possibility to manage an infinite number of data and letter template thanks to the document based approach with maximum flexibility of use.
- Big emphases on simplicity and easy of use.
- Elimination of duplicated and invalid emails.
- Extreme easy to import, create and manipulate data to use for merge with letter template
- Table view with possibility to add, delete rows (records) and columns (fields) at any time and to edit in place inside the table
- Import feature with selection of data source elements and destination (data fields) and browsing of source data in advance (before importing)
- Very simple creation of email templates with keywords insertion to put database data inside the emails for any email recipient
- Automatically updated popup to insert data keywords inside the email template
- Attachment for the email with attachment path manageable via database with possibility to have a different attachment for any recipient
- Live preview for any email to send with updated data (you see the email as the recipient will see it)
- Can send a single email, a subset or all the emails
- Possibility to have the email only prepared, to send them at later time manually from inside Mail.app
- Log monitoring of email preparation and sending
- PDF user guide inside the app.
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion or higher
- Optimized for Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion
- Intel Mac
- New powerful Export Command with 'fields to export' selection
- Improved Import functions
- Improved import Dialog with new layout and more functions
- Auto detection of CSV or TAB file to import
- Now scrolling to the bottom of the view when importing data
- Bug fix in buttons update sending emails
- Various minor Bug fix