To upgrade from any previous release of Password Repository to Password Repository 3 you are required to Purchase a 'Password Repository Upgrade' license.
You can get it from one of our resellers (access them from our License page).
Cost of the upgrade is only US$ 10 for a limited time.
Please note that you must already own a previous Password Repository license to get a license for Password Repository 3 via an upgrade purchase.
(Proof of purchase may be required)
We offer a free upgrade for users that purchased Password Repository from less then 100 days from the release date of Password Repository 3
on November 14, 2012 (resulting in anyone who purchased Password Repository after August 6, 2012).
These users should receive it via email automatically after few hours of the Password Repository 3 release.
Password Repository 3 represents a big advancement from the previous release.
We just list here some of the new feature of the new release:
- Documents compatible and interchangeable with the upcoming (December 2012) Password Repository for iOS that can run on iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad.
- Rock solid more then before!
- New interface with improved layout and many new functionalities
- Now remembers all windows settings
- Totally customizable tables
- Uses a more strong AES-256 algorithm
- Great new import/export functions
- A great new unique feature: Push&Pull to open and insert UserID/Password in web sites.
- Many more ...
Please visit the Password Repository page from our 'Products' section to know more (it is almost totally rewritten app and we are proud of the result!).